Senior Life Review
Together we may explore where you lived, your marriage, how your children were reared, places that you visited on vacations, moves you made to new locations, the health concerns of loved ones, and your own health history.
You will revisit what made you happy or what and who touched your life. There may be movies, songs, and TV shows that enhanced you emotionally or remind you of a situation in your life. Along with events, you may recall your favorite pets and about how they touched your life.
Some of the benefits derived:
• resolve old conflicts
• coping with aging
• facilitate the process of grieving and growth
• evaluate your life, legacy, and achievements etc.
• how to remain independent
• how to make independent decisions or is it time to become more independent
• how to express and process loss